The Passerelle Women
What is a Women Centre?
A warm and welcoming space where you can:
- Meet other people, share in conversation;
- Get to know yourself better, validate yourself and accept yourself for who you are;
- Acquire tools to improve your physical and psychological health, your emotional and financial autonomy, or simply in order to learn;
- Develop mutually supportive relationships, solidarity and friendships;
- Get involved in a committee or on a project.
275 rue Principale E.
toll free 1-877-447-3423
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services are available in French, Haitian Creole and English. They are free and confidential.
Any contributions or donations is appreciated by the center